Sometimes, it’s hard enough to decide on a dinner recipe – much less one intended for dessert. If you’ve run out of ideas, check out our suggestion below for a No-Bake Cheesecake. This classic dessert leaves you and your loved ones with a creamy, tart, and crispy treat, perfect for any weeknight or weekend. Top it with berries, pie filling, or chocolate chips, and you’ll be well on your way to serving up a restaurant-worthy dessert that the whole family will request time and again! Get started with the ingredients and directions below.
For Graham Cracker Crust
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs, about 18 crackers
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 11 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, if using unsalted butter
For the Filling
- 2 8-ounce blocks cream cheese, room temperature
- 14-ounces, or 1 can, sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Berries, pie filling, or other toppings of your choice
- Place graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a large bowl and stir using a fork. The mixture will resemble wet sand.
- Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-10” springform pan. Chill at least 10 minutes before filling.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth using a hand or a stand mixer. Add sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and lemon juice and mix until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared crust. Chill the cheesecake at least 4 hours before cutting and serving so the mixture can set.
- Top with berries or your favorite pie filling. Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days. Cheesecake can be made 1 day in advance, but don’t top it until ready to serve.
Avenue 80 Apartments in Overland Park, Kansas